- *Please note that in order to become a Liquidity Provider, you need to have the ERC-20 wallet extension. The following guide is based on interactions via the wallet connected through Metamask. Your account created via this extension will be used in order to contribute your token to the liquidity pool. It will also be used for further distribution of your staking rewards upon withdrawal.
- **You need to have some amount of ETH in order to cover the network fee by signing several outgoing transactions via your extension. Transaction costs depend on network conditions.
Staking your A5T tokens step-by-step
- Visit the official LP Staking page
- Hitting the “Add liquidity” leads you to Uniswap. You provide equal amounts of USDC + A5T assets.
- You receive LP token (‘Liquidity Provider’ token)
- On the LP Staking page, your LP token balance is updated
- You stake your LP token into either (or both) of two pools: 30 days or 90 days
- You can always hit the “Refresh” button in order to see your real-time rewards calculations based on the number of LP providers.
Obtaining your LP tokens
1. Open the Alpha5 LP Staking page, where you will see a comprehensive breakdown of the Alpha5 Staking program.
2. In order to Stake your A5T, you need to become a Liquidity Provider on Uniswap.
You need to click the “Add Liquidity” button. You will be redirected to the Uniswap interface after this stage:
You can become a Liquidity Provider by clicking on both the “Approve USDC” & “Approve A5T” buttons.
3. Both approvals mean two outgoing transactions from your Metamask wallet.
You need to sign these transactions and cover the Ethereum network fee in order to proceed with further stages.
Please take into account that your transactions will have “Pending” status within the network and all the next steps will not be available until they are approved. Usually, this is a question of several minutes for this kind of transfer to be processed by the network side. Please be patient and wait until these transactions are approved, as sometimes the Ethereum network can make you wait! :)
4. Once your transactions are approved, click on “Supply” — which will show corresponding rates and other projected data. Bear in mind that the output amount displayed at the next stage is estimated. If the price changes by more than 0.5%, your transaction will revert. (PLEASE NOTE THAT WITHOUT ACTUALLY SUPPLYING, YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY LP TOKENS)
5. The only stage left is to choose the pool which suits your investment purposes and click the “Stake” button. That’s it!
Managing your current LP
You can always manage your current liquidity providing by going through the following page on Uniswap or simply by clicking the “Pool” button. You can also view accrued fees & analytics here:
In order to be able to move your LP tokens around, you need to add this token to your wallet manually:
- Go back to your Metamask extension > Click “Assets” > Scroll down and click “Add Token” > “Add Custom Token” > Paste the following Token Contract Address: 0x7d34f36bdd18e67783df5d4df9092c83614f9033
- After entering the Token Contract Address, it will display UNI-V2. Please click “Next”.
Now you are able to see and manage your LP tokens in your Metamask wallet. Remember they are ERC20 tokens, so you can transfer them to any Ethereum address which supports ERC-20 tokens.